Here is the picture from the robot of the Heritage Artifacts
Our robot CAD has had three different versions. Version 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2. The major differences between the three were modifications to the arm. Our first two versions contained two motors for the arm, one for lowering and raising the arm and the other for opening and closing a claw. The difference between the two was the second version came down and out at a 90-degree angle while the old version just came straight out. In our third and final version we tried something completely different. Instead of trying to use a claw we went with a fork arm. The fork arm allows us to pick up more than one ring at a time. It functions by a hinge falling backwards to allow the rings to slide into the basket. The downside of our CAD is that we were unable to put in our drive wheels/tracks and drive train because LDD did not have the necessary pieces. Other than that our CAD matches our robot.